How to register your team for Waratah:
- Get your team of between 4 and 7 participants together. Don't forget that each team can have up to 2 Scouts over the age of 13.5
- Decide who is going to be your team leader and what year each team member will be in. You can only have one person in each year.
- Get each person to pay the $60 registration fee to your team leader.
- Register your team on this site, make sure you enter your parents email address so that they get the e-permission form.
- Ensure that each team member has completed the e-pemission form.
- Send your team payment via EFT as per the information on the invoice.
- Have each team member complete the sorting quiz at https://tinyurl.com/y7obc2du
Remember that each team MUST only have 1 team registration with one corresponding EFT Payment. Teams that do not follow this rule will incur a 25 point penalty in the competition. We are more than happy to answer any question either sent through this site, our Social Media sites or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaders, Rovers, Fellowship and Supporters
- Decide who from your formation is coming to Waratah this year.
- Create one registration that contains every Leader, Rover, Registered Supporter or Fellowship Member in your formation. Make sure you enter the correct e-mail address as that is where the e-permission form will be sent.
- Send one payment via EFT as per the information on the invoice.
It is important that the amount you EFT matches the amount on the invoice.